Deadline for submission: Sunday, October 2, 2022
It is time to upload candid photos of your child(ren):
- First Day of School
- Field Day 2022
- Group Shots are prefered and/or single shots are welcomed.
- Photo names MUST contain the student’s name and grade.
- Please follow the directions closely, as to avoid confusion while navigating the site. There is NO confirmation once your photo uploads (to confirm, click on the blue <i> at the corner of the picture)
How to Submit Your Photos
- Click on this link: www.yearbooksspm.com/template/home3/Public.jsp
- Click on “Photo Post” Choose State: NY, City: Eastchester, School/Organization: William E Cottle, click “OK” *Note: Do not pick “New York” as it will not have the city Eastchester when you scroll down.
- Find the folder you would like to upload to and click on it (it will be highlighted in grey)
- Click on the “Upload” link just to the right of the list of folders
- Pick the “Candid” not Portrait on the Upload Type pop-up window. Click OK.
- Click “Add Files”
- Navigate to where your photos are saved on your computer, choose your photos to upload and click “OK” / “Open”
- Once uploaded, a Preview window will pop up – Input each child’s name & grade, one full name per box. For example:
- 1st box: Smith, John-5th
- 2nd box: Pan, Peter-4th
- 3rd box: Andrews, Julie-K
- “X” (Close) out of the pop up window and your photos will be there. To confirm, click on the blue <i> at the corner of the picture. At this point your photo has been uploaded successfully. There will be no confirmation box nor email confirmation.
- If you closed the pop up window without including names, click the <i> to add the names.
*Tagging your children will make it easier for us to monitor which children are in candids in the yearbook and which children need to be added.*
*No need to log in or create an account for this site. This secure site will allow you to upload the pictures without an account.
Questions? Please email email@example.com