It’s a brand-new school year!
Room reps are needed more than ever to serve as an important resource for Cottle teachers and parents.
Room Rep Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between teacher and parents
- Support the teacher and respect the classroom
- Assist your classroom teacher with miscellaneous activities (e.g., special events)
- Work with your classroom’s teachers to provide information, announcements, and reminders to parents
- Serve as a representative of the PTA and encourage parents in your class to get involved with PTA programs
- Distribute information from PTA to parents to encourage participation and attendance at school events
- Organize collection and activities during Teacher Appreciation Week
- Coordinate holiday and end-of-year teacher gifts
- Promote class inclusion and cohesiveness
Room reps must be a current member of the Tuckahoe PTA. If you still need to join or
pay your 2022-23 dues, please visit our PTS store.
If you would like to be considered as a Room Representative, please include the following information in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 23.
- Parent’s Name
- Student’s name, Grade and Teacher
- Best phone number & email to reach you
***Class Parents will be chosen by lottery. You will be notified via email if you’ve been
selected by Monday, September 26.