The Tuckahoe PTA is excited to invite everyone to our “Cottle Pumpkin Parade”, an outdoor, walk-through Halloween celebration! There will be music, magic, photo ops, Halloween stories, crafts, snacks, a maze and pumpkins galore!
What You Need to Know:
- The event will take place on Friday, October 29th from 5:30pm – 9:00pm on Siwanoy Blvd (rain-date: October 30th)
- Cottle students only. All students must be chaperoned.
- Enter on the bottom of hill on Siwanoy Blvd., and Exit at the top of the hill.
- This event is free for students and hosted by the Tuckahoe PTA.
We Need You!
- Choose a one hour time slot for your child to attend. Click here to book your time slot!
- Carve a pumpkin with your child! Click here for Pumpkin RSVP!
- An event of this size is not possible without the help of many volunteers. Click here to Volunteer!
- Please be on time and respect your time slot so that everyone can safely enjoy the festivities.
Other Important Notes:
- Age appropriate costumes encouraged!
- Donations of pre-packaged snacks, desserts, and mini water bottles are being requested on the volunteer Sign-up Genius.
- Prizes will be awarded at each grade level for following categories: funniest, scariest, most Cottle spirit
- Three grand prizes will be awarded to the homerooms with the highest percentage of pumpkin participation!
- This event is fully outdoors, with no restroom access. Please dress and plan accordingly.
- To ease congestion, please walk or carpool if you can.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.