The Tuckahoe PTA will host our annual picture day on Friday, October 1st.
The Retake/Absentee/Sibling picture day will be Friday, November 5th.
Paper forms will be distributed throughout the school if you would like to purchase pictures or online at Yearbookinnovation.com by clicking order myPhotos and then typing in the picture day code: 22FALLWC
All online orders will be shipped directly to your house and will include shipping costs.
Some things to be aware of this year:
- Photos will be taken outside using a contactless process.
- COVID precautions will be taken at all times. Click here to learn more.
- Photos will be taken with children standing up to avoid the need to sanitize chairs between sessions.
- Class photos will not be taken as a group. A group composite (see sample below) will be used to create class photos.
- Pictures will be included in the 2021/2022 Yearbook.
- Individual proofs will be distributed in school prior to picture retake day.
- Full photo packages (available for purchase) will be distributed to classrooms at a later date.
- Sibling/Retake photos will be on Friday, November 5. If you wish to have your child’s photo retaken please email email@example.com
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you share our excitement at being able to continue this important tradition despite current restrictions. Thank you for your patience as we navigate these special circumstances.
PTA Pictures and Yearbook Committee