Tuckahoe PTA is pleased to host Field Day 2021 in May and to provide complimentary t shirts to all Cottle students. Please complete the online form below with your child’s name, teacher and t-shirt size and submit it by Monday, April 26. Thank you.
Tuckahoe PTA Scholarship Fund
2021 Scholarship Application Information
The Tuckahoe PTA is pleased to award six $1,000 scholarships to eligible seniors!
Students applying will be considered based on the following factors for eligibility:
- Exemplifies the PTA mission
- Displays leadership qualities such as initiative, dedication, and participation
- Exhibits involvement in the school community through participation in music, sports, student government, clubs, and/or other extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrates school spirit and pride
- Volunteers time and service to the community
- Will be attending a four-year post-secondary institution
Eligible students will be required to submit a written response containing the information detailed below, on or before April 30th, 2021, to the Tuckahoe High School Guidance Office.Continue reading “Tuckahoe PTA Scholarship 2021 – Due April 30!”
Virtual Science Fair Photos Needed!
Deadline for submission:
April 16, 2021 (Friday)
This week is Cottle’s Virtual Science Fair! If your child/children participated, now is the chance to add the Science Fair project photos to the following folder in the yearbook website:
- Virtual Science Fair
Please click here for information on how to submit the photos to be featured in the yearbook.
- Photo names MUST contain the student’s name and grade.
- Please follow the directions closely, as to avoid confusion while navigating the site.
- There is NO confirmation once your photo uploads (to confirm, click on the blue <i> at the corner of the picture)
Photo submissions are due by Friday, April 16, 2021.
Calling anyone who might be thinking about a career in the arts. Our PTA has organized a panel of professional artists to speak with our high school students on the coming asynchronous Monday (4/19). Panelists include an opera singer, an animator, a violinist, a modern dancer, a sound engineer and an author/illustrator. HS teachers will be posting a flyer for this event in their google classroom. Zoom details can also be found in the daily announcements. You don’t want to miss this fantastic opportunity to hear from some really interesting artists!Continue reading “THS Arts Career Panel”
Looking for an enriching activity this asynchronous Monday? The Tuckahoe PTA invites you to discover the amazing world of chemistry through a virtual experience: Spin, Pop…Boom by Mad Science. Spin, Pop, Boom is all about awesome experiments! You will witness amazing feats of chemistry while exploring all sorts of spectacular reactions. You will marvel at their demonstrations as they release genies from bottles and spew massive columns of foam with the use of their catalysts!Continue reading “Tuckahoe PTA Presents Spin, Pop…Boom! by Mad Science on Monday, April 19”