Last Chance to Upload Your
Photos For The Yearbook!
This Monday, March 1, 2021
Please click here for information on how to submit candid photos of your child/children to be featured in the yearbook. This is very important especially since parents are not allowed in the school to take pictures this year. We need submissions from all grades at Cottle, as students in every grade are featured in the yearbook. It is quick and easy and your children will love seeing these as they flip through their yearbooks!
Please add photos to the following folders in the yearbook website:
- Bully Free Spirit Week (favorite mask, inaugural dress to impress attire, wear orange to show unity, sports regalia)
- 100th Day of School (Kindergarten)
- Snow Day (fun snow days had by the students!)
- Cottle Families’ Essential Workers (for the Cottle cubs who have an essential worker in their family) – Please list the role of your essential worker
- Valentine’s Bingo Night
- Cottle Families with veterans/service members
- Photo names MUST contain the student’s name
- Please follow the directions closely, as to avoid confusion while navigating the site
- There is NO confirmation once your photo uploads (to confirm, click on the blue <i> at the corner of the picture)
Photo submissions are due by Monday, March 1, 2021. Submit your photos by following this link: www.yearbooksspm.com/template/home3/Public.jsp
If you have any questions, please email the PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org