Hello Cottle Family,
This week, the Tuckahoe PTA will host our annual picture day for in-person learners on Thursday, October 22nd and Friday, October 23rd. Remote-learners and sibling portraits will be taken on Monday, November 16th.
As with everything this year, this process will be a little different. All photo packages will need to be purchased online at: wwwYearbookInnovation.com using code WCFALL2021.
There, you will be able to select from a variety of backgrounds and photo packages. Please make sure to include your child’s name, class, and grade in the notes section at checkout. This is the only place to identify who the purchase is for. You will need to complete a separate transaction for each student as well as for the sibling package.
Some things to be aware of for pictures this year:
- All photo packages must be purchased online
- No envelopes will be accepted in-person
- Photos will be taken outside
- Contact-less process will be in place
- COVID precautions will be taken at all times. Click here to learn more.
- All photos will be taken with children standing up
- No chairs to sanitize between students
- Class photos will not be taken as a group.
- Students’ photos will be photoshopped into a group shot
- Pictures will be included in the 2020/2021 yearbook
At a later date, we will be sending more information regarding pictures for 100% virtual learners and sibling portraits, which will be taken on Monday, November 16th.
If your child attends school on both October 22 and 23, please be on the lookout for a communication from his/her teacher regarding which day the class is scheduled for.
Should you have any questions, please contact PTA.Ways.Means@Gmail.com
We hope you share our excitement at being able to continue this important tradition despite current restrictions. Thank you all for your patience as we navigate these special circumstances.
Have a great week,
PTA Ways and Means Committee